There are a number of diseases found in the human body and diabetes is one of them. A large section of the population is affected with diabetes so we are here and brought you many Yoga poses that will help you to cure/improve your blood sugar level.
Here are 8 Yoga poses to control Diabetes:
Breathing in and Breathing out deeply helps you to oxygenate your blood and improves circulation in your body.
- Sit on a yoga mat in an open ground where you get some fresh air. Fold your legs in a cross-legged manner.
- Keep your back straight and chin parallel to the floor.
- Place your hands on your knees and close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for five seconds. Now exhale slowly. Repeat this process for at least ten times.
- Once you are done with this process, rub your palms together until they warm and put them on your eyes.
This yoga pose is also beneficial to those people who lead a hectic life. This pose helps you to relax your mind and improves your digestions. Setubandhasana also helps women who suffer from menopause. It brings relief to stomach cramps and back pain. Follow these steps to learn about this posture
- Lay your yoga mat in an open area, preferably in a park.
- Now lay flat on your yoga mat.
- Put your feet flat on the mat.
- Now take a deep breath and push your body upwards.
- Rise in such a way, in which your neck and head are flat on the mat.
- The rest of your body is in the air.
- Remember not to go beyond your body limitations.
Also Read: Lose Belly Fat Fast With These Yoga Poses
If you are one of those people who suffer from back pain and use a lot of medications to relieve that pain then you should do this yoga. It is a natural way that brings no harm to your body while some medications have harmful side effects. Do Balasana posture; it helps you to calm your mind and reduces the back pain.
- First, lay your yoga mat and sit with your weight on your knees.
- Flatten your feet and sit on the tips.
- Put a little gap in your thighs.
- Now let your breath out and bend your body forward from your waist.
- Next, you have to keep your stomach completely on rest and should be on your thighs. After that, you have to stretch your back outward.
- Once you are done with this part, you have to stretch your arms just in front of your face in order to stretch your back.
- Now, try to stay in this pose for at least two minutes.
- Make sure to not to push your body beyond its limits.
This yoga one of the simple yoga poses which helps many individuals to ease their minds and develop the digestive system.
- Kneel on your yoga mat and let your feet top surface touch the mat in such a way where your heels are pointing in the air.
- Now slowly place your bottoms on your heels.
- Once you are done with this part, keep both your palms on your knees.
- After this, close your eyes and keep taking deep breaths.
If you wish to improve the functioning of your entire body and this yoga pose is just for you. Alongside, it also encourages your spine by supplying blood and oxygen.
- First, you need to lie on your yoga mat and extend your legs outward.
- After this, slowly raise your leg.
- To support your body, place your hands on your hips.
- Now stretch your legs as much as you can.
- With this step, all your body weight will be on your shoulders. Try to breathe slowly and then lock your chin into your chest.
- As long as you can, try to hold this pose. It will be beneficial if you can hold this pose for at least a minute.
- Once you are done, slowly return to your lying position.
This pose is very beneficial for those people who have to sit for long hours. Halasana encourages your lungs and abdominal organs, which helps the blood to flash in your head and face. This pose also improves your intestinal system.
- Lay your yoga mat on the floor and stretch out on it.
- Now, remember to place your arms by your side and try to bend your knees.
- Raise your legs and place your hands on your hips to support your legs.
- Here comes the tricky part, bend your legs so that they touch the floor behind your head.
- Remember to straight your hands along the way.
- Try to stay in this position for at least 30 seconds.
- If it gets too much for you, dare not to drop suddenly. Return to your resting position softly.
Also Read: 7 Yoga Poses For Toned Arms
This is another Yoga position that will help you to relieve stress and fatigue. Moreover, it is beneficial to those girls who suffer from menstrual pain.
- Lay your yoga mat in an open place preferably in a park or terrace.
- Lay straight on your stomach, alongside you have to keep your feet and hip space apart.
- Keep your arms by your side.
- After this, bend your knees and grip your ankles with your fingers. Now take a deep breath, lift your chest from the ground, and try to tug your legs up and back.
- Look straight and try to keep your posture stable while you also pay attention to your breathing.
- Do this exercise for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Slowly breathe out and release your whole body.
Daily do this yoga to expanse your spine and relax your back muscles. It will also help you to release your stress
- First, you need to lie on your back and stretch out your arms horizontally.
- Now twist your knees and keep your feet nearby to your hip. Your feet’s soles should be fully on the ground.
- After this step, turn your knees to the left side of your body until your knee touches the ground.
- At the same time, try to turn your head to the right side and look at your right palm.
- When you twist the body, you will have an urge in your shoulder blades to lift them, fight this urge to make your yoga successful.
- With each puff out you will feel relaxation deep in your body and pores.
- Keep up with this posture for at least 2-3 minutes and then slowly bring your body back to its original posture.
The post 8 Yoga poses to control Diabetes appeared first on Remedies Lore.