Aloe Vera is a popular medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years. Aloe Vera gel is used to treat sunburn, soothe irritation, freshness, etc. it is very easy to make your own aloe Vera gel from the aloe Vera plant.
Aloe Vera gel is present in the market contains preservatives, which might be harmful to your skin. Therefore, it is more beneficial to make your own Aloe Vera gel at home. Follow these simple steps, learn how to prepare Aloe Vera at home and mix Aloe Vera with other ingredients to preserve it for a long time.
- Cut a medium-size leaf from your Aloe Vera plant
- Use a sharp knife to slice off an outer leaf
- Outer leaves contain plenty of fresh and healthy Aloe Vera gel
- Remember, if your plant is young do not cut too much at once, it will damage your plant
- Once you cut the leaf, drain out the dark yellow resin
- The resin contains latex which is not good for the skin
- Use a spoon or knife to scoop out the gel in a clean bowl
Also Read : 5 Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Gorgeous Hair
If you wish to use the gel for a month or two then, mix it with 400-500 mg powder of Vitamin C and blends them well.
Aloe Vera has antiviral and antibacterial properties so Aloe Vera gel is used for various beauty products.
There are many other benefits of Aloe Vera gel such as:
- Exfoliates, treat and offers nutrition to the skin
- Provides a soothing and cooling effect on the skin
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Removes tan and treat sunburn
- Cuts free radicals and boosts immunity
- Helps in weight loss
- Repairs dead skin cells on the scalp
- Promotes hair growth and prevent itching
Other than the beauty benefits, Aloe Vera is used for other problems also. Aloe Vera gel is considered an all-rounder in the field of natural science. Alongside this, it can be used to heal a harsh burn, treat indigestion, and much more. Below are some of the uses of Aloe Vera:
- Consuming aloe Vera helps in improving digestive health
- Improves oral health
- Treats burn rash
- Cleans bad skin
- Treats constipation
- Protects from ultraviolet rays
Aloe Vera gel is a widely used herbal remedy for many skin and health conditions. Its juice and oil also provide various health benefits to our body.
Additional health benefits of Aloe Vera
- Helps in easing skin irritation
- Speed up the healing process
- Treats dry skin problem
- Helps to deal with Psoriasis
- Boosts liver function
- Keeps your body hydrated
Aloe Vera is filled with various beauty and health benefits. Skin problems and health problems can arise due to various reasons so it turns necessary to take care of your body. Various Aloe Vera products are available in the market such as oil, gel, juice, powder, etc.
Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant that is used in cosmetic, food, and Pharmaceutical industries. This plant contains numerous beneficial compounds in both juice and gel form.
Also Read: How to Get Clear, Glowing, Spotless Skin By Using Aloe Vera Gel
The post How to Make Your Own Aloe Vera Gel appeared first on Remedies Lore.