You may not like the smell of eggs, but they are quite useful when it comes to beauty. Whether it is about your skin or hair, the egg can be very effective for both.
Eggs are a good source of fatty acids, vitamins, and proteins, and all of them are necessary for your hair’s health. Fatty acids in the eggs give your hair the much-needed nourishment, while antioxidants of the eggs repair the damaged hair. Cholesterol contents of the eggs inspire the proper absorption of nutrients by the scalp.
As the egg is an excellent ingredient for your hair, you can double its effectiveness by using it with another potent ingredient. Here are a few tricks on how you can get thicker and better hair using eggs.
1.Egg, olive oil and aloe vera mask:
You must be aware of the skin benefits of aloe vera. But do you know, it can be mighty effective for hair as well? Yes! Aloe vera can give your hair the much-needed strength and thickness. Using it with olive oil and egg can surely increase its potency. This hair mask can replenish the dull hair and can give you the strong and thick hair you desire for.
- 3 tbsp egg yolk.
- 5 tbsp aloe vera.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
How to use:
- Mix egg yolk and aloe vera in a bowl.
- Heat one tbsp olive oil and cool down a bit before mixing.
- Mix all three ingredients properly and apply on the hair.
- Leave for around thirty minutes and then wash off with cold water.
2.Egg, Banana and Honey Mask:
This is one of the most effective treatments for damaged hair. The egg will give your hair the required nourishment and banana and honey will enhance the nourishing activities of the egg. For better results, use this mask twice or thrice in a week.
- 1 egg.
- 1 mashed banana.
- 3 tbsp milk.
- 3 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil.
What to do:
- Mix all these ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mask gently on your hair and scalp.
- Leave the mask for an hour and then wash off using a mild shampoo.
Also Read : Egg White and Lemon Hair Mask
3.Egg, coconut oil and almond oil mask:
Are you looking for a solution for dry hair? First, say NO to chemically processed products. Try this naturally made the mask. Both almond oil and coconut oil can help you to improve the dryness of hair. Adding the protein-rich egg can only do wonder to your hair.
- 2 tbsp egg white.
- 5 tbsp almond oil.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil.
Procedure to follow:
- Mix these ingredients properly and apply gently on the scalp and hair.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water and shampoo.
- Don’t use conditioner.
- Follow this procedure thrice in a week for positive results.
4.Egg and curd mask:
If you are annoyed with hair-fall issues, you should try this hair mask. Eggs and curd work wonderfully to improve hair strength. The egg is a wonderful natural conditioner while curd can prevent the hair fall by keeping dandruff at bay.
Ingredients you need:
- 1 egg.
- 4 tbsp curd.
- 1 tbsp lemon.
What you need to do:
- Beat one egg and add curd and lemon juice.
- Mix these ingredients properly.
- Apply the mask on your scalp and hair.
- Leave for about an hour and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
Also Read: How to Use Egg for Dry and Damaged Hair – 5 DIY Methods
5.Egg and castor oil:
If you are having a hampered growth of hair, this mask is perfect for you. Apart from conditioning and nourishment, this effective hair pack can improve hair growth.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tbsp castor oil.
How to use:
- Beat two eggs and add one tbsp castor oil.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and apply on the scalp and strands.
- Leave it for about half an hour.
- Then wash off with your usual shampoo.
- Avoid the use of conditioner.
Your hair is one of the biggest secrets of your beauty. If your hair is not healthy, it is surely a cause of concern. Use any of these remedies inspired by eggs to get your old thick and healthy hair back.
The post How to Use Egg to Get Thicker Hair appeared first on Remedies Lore.