Cockroaches are one of the disgusting insects we see in our homes, particularly in the dark and warm places. Instead of insects we can say these as pests. These pests carry dangerous diseases.
Even though we have many commercial products to get rid from the cockroaches in home, but those are chemicals which can cause harm to our health and if you have children at home then it is quite dangerous to use them. Cockroaches don’t bite but they carry bacteria and cause many diseases.
They can easily accumulate different organisms which when transmitted may result in complications of our health. Transmission of the bacteria occurs indirectly, from consumption or contact with the items which have been spoiled by cockroaches.
These can also trigger asthma because of their proteins in their bodies which can be allergen for some people.
Instead of using those chemical products here is a natural remedy to get rid from the cockroaches in home.
This extermination method is completely safe and causes no harm to the health and shows you what you have been exactly wishing for!
Causes of Cockroaches in Homes
- One of the causes for cockroaches in home is cockroache exposed food.
- Cockroaches have become widespread pests because they thrive on very little.
- Due to exposed trash cockroaches will be drawn to them like a magnet.
- Dark damp and private places are also one of the causes for cockroaches in home.
- Water leakage is another huge cause and attraction for cockroaches in the home.
- Cockroaches love to enter into the home by the tiny gaps and cracks.
Here are some tips to get rid of Cockroaches
- Clean your home regularly, especially kitchen.
- Take out the trash regularly
- Seal up cracks and holes in homes
- Keep your space as cool as possible
- Get rid of any cardboard boxes
- Don’t leave any food outside
- Fix the water leaks
- Set up a coffee trap.
- Make a boric acid roach bait.
- Place catnip around the house.
- Never keep old news papers and books stacked openly.
- Empty the dustbin regularly and always keep it closed.
Here is the solution to get rid from Cockroaches in your home which is a natural remedy:
The natural mixture eliminates the cockroaches in the home in just a short time and has no adverse side-effects.
To prepare this we need the following ingredients
- ½ cup of baking soda
- 2 onions
First you need to chop the onions well and add baking soda to it. Mix it well and apply it to the corners of your home. This process has to be repeated regularly for 3 or 4 days, then you will start noticing dead cockroaches over the place.
This is the best solution you have ever known, Try it in your home and get rid of these annoying pests forever.
The post I Put This In The Corners Of My House And The Next Day All The Cockroaches Were Dead! appeared first on Remedies Lore.