You can suffer from diarrhea and vomiting due to numerous reasons like overeating, overexertion, due to traveling and pregnancy, etc. Controlling the improper bowel movement is very important as it can make your life extremely difficult.
There are a plethora of medications that you can use, but apple cider vinegar is one of the most preferred natural remedies for diarrhea and vomiting. Here are a few very effective ways of using ACV to get rid of the symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting.
Why ACV for diarrhea and vomiting?
ACV is a very easily available natural remedy and can singlehandedly cure dozens of health-related problems. Here are some of the reasons why ACV is a potent remedy for stomach-upsets.
- Antibacterial properties of ACV can kill the germs responsible for causing diarrhea.
- ACV is a good source of pectin fiber which is known for thickening the loose stool.
- ACV can also improve the intestinal spasm that is caused during prolonged diarrhea.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can provide the lacked amount of potassium and magnesium to your body.
- Usage of ACV can also improve the pH level in the stomach and can subside the symptoms like hyperacidity. (image source:https://www.jillcarnahan.com/)
How to use ACV for diarrhea and vomiting:
Whether you’re suffering from diarrhea, or you’re down with prolonged episodes of vomiting, ACV can help you, especially if used with other natural remedies. Here are five such tips on using ACV to treat the symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting.
1.Apple Cider Vinegar with water:
- Mix one tbsp ACV with one glass of water and stir properly.
- Consume twice in the day for a few days to subside the symptoms.
2.ACV with honey:
Honey is known for its versatile health benefits and can be mighty effective in case of diarrhea and vomiting, especially if used with ACV.
- Add two tbsp ACV and one tbsp honey with 1 glass of warm water.
- Stir the mixture properly and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning.
- Drinking for a few days should ease diarrhea and vomiting symptoms.
3.ACV and baking soda:
Baking soda is a strong remedy for stomach problems, and it must be used carefully, especially when using with ACV. Overdose of both ACV and baking soda can cause harmful effects.
- Add one tbsp ACV and ¼ tsp baking soda to one glass water.
- Stir properly and drink regularly.
4.ACV and Lemon Juice:
Tangy lemon is packed with a lot of health benefits and can be a great remedy for stomach troubles as well. Using lemon juice with ACV can correct upset stomach very quickly.
- Squeeze the juice from three lemons and add ¼ cup ACV to it.
- Mix properly and consume.
- Drink the mixture once daily for three-four days.
5.ACV with orange juice:
Orange juice is not only going to make you feel better, but it will also improve your immune system so that you can fight with digestive problems with ease. Adding orange juice with ACV is a great idea as it gives the mixture a tangy and refreshing taste.
- Add two tbsp ACV with one glass orange juice.
- Mix thoroughly and consume.
Fighting with diarrhea and vomiting will be super easy if you can use either of these ACV recipes. These remedies are not only very effective for diarrhea and vomiting; they are pretty safe and suitable for people of all ages.
The post 5 Tips How to Use Raw Apple Cider Vinegar for Diarrhea & Vomiting appeared first on Remedies Lore.