You can find numerous people around who tried to prepare and use a few “herbal remedies” and quickly turned back to those “pharmaceutical products” again, just because the herbal remedies “didn’t work”.
Most of the people like them are conditioned to assume that herbal remedies work instantly. People think that herbal remedies can get rid of problems like headaches, sinus infections, skin infections, and yeast infections, etc. in a jiffy. They think that herbal remedies are like a magical stick, just twist it around for a while, and you’re free from all problems.
That’s surely the wrong perception about remedies of any kind, leave herbal remedies. Herbal remedies are not “quick fix” like aspirin or Pepto-Bismol.
There is a proper way of working and acting for these amazingly effective home remedies. These home remedies are used to create health and wellness for the lifetime by properly healing your body and aiding each system work correctly in tandem.
Here we are sharing a few home remedies you can prepare at home and can get the maximum of these holistic alternatives. Have a look at them.
Problems related to sinusitis like cold and flu are perhaps the most discussed sections of medicines. People of all ages suffer from these symptoms numerous times in their lifetime. If you’re looking for a long-acting natural remedy for common problems associated with sinusitis, echinacea tea is an amazing option.
How To Prepare Echinacea Tea:
- Bring 8 ounces of water to simmer.
- Add a handful of echinacea leaves to the water.
- Cover the water for 15 minutes.
- Now add one to two tablespoons of raw honey.
- The amazingly effective echinacea tea is ready.
2.Pain Salve Recipe using Cayenne Pepper:
Cayenne pepper has shown its great effects as an over-the-counter remedy, especially in problems related to muscles and joints. You can surely use this pain salve for joints and muscles’ pain.
Method Of Preparation:
- Infuse half cup olive oil with two tbsp. cayenne pepper with the help of “double boiler technique”.
- Strain the mixture through a clean cheesecloth.
- Now, melt the beeswax and keep stirring in the cayenne-infused olive oil.
- Transfer the mixture into a clean jar when it gets a little cold.
- Rub the pain salve mixture directly to the painful area.
- You’ll see the difference in a few days.
Turmeric is a single solution of so many health-related problems like high cholesterol levels, gall stones, inflammatory bowel diseases, skin infections and a lot of others. Sipping a couple of turmeric tea in a week can help you to fight a number of problems.
How to prepare turmeric tea:
- Boil four cups of water and add one tbsp. ground turmeric.
- Reduce the heat to simmer for ten minutes.
- Your almighty turmeric tea is ready to serve.
4.Honey and Essential Oils Lozenges:
This preparation made with honey and three essential oils, including lemon essential oil, oregano essential oil, and thieves’ essential oil is a wonderful alternative remedy for cough and cold.
- Heat honey properly until it gets to the “hard crack” stage.
- Remove from heat and keep stirring until it gets a little colder.
- Add all three essential oils, one by one and keep stirring.
- Keep aside, allowing to cool down properly.
- Store at room temperature.
- Take one tablespoon twice a day until you feel better.
5.Simple cough syrup:
- 2 cups distilled water.
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme.
- ¼ cups finely chopped the fresh ginger root.
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice.
- ¼ tbsp. cayenne pepper.
- 1 cup fresh raw honey.
All the ingredients used in this simple but very effective syrup are completely natural and are free from any kind of side effects. You can use it in symptoms of flu including headache, cough, constant sneezing etc.
Here is how you can prepare this simple syrup:
- Put the water to simmer and add thyme and ginger to it.
- Keep the water on medium heat until the quantity in half.
- Allow the liquid to cool down properly.
- Now, add all the remaining ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Your simple yet very effective all-natural cough syrup is ready to use.
All these home remedies are made with natural ingredients and can be used for numerous health-related problems. So, what are you waiting for? Start preparing one of these remedies and use according to your problem(s).
The post Herbal Remedies You Can Make at Home appeared first on Remedies Lore.