Combine the juice from three fresh lemons with one teaspoon each of black pepper and sea salt. Add one tablespoon of honey and fill the rest of the way with warm water. To use as a sore throat relief, gargle the mixture a couple of times a day. This combination helps to prevent coughing.
Lemons, salt, and pepper can provide many health benefits like:
- Treating flu and cold – make a juice of half a lemon in a cup of boiling water. Let the pulp and peel steep into the water for 10 minutes and then remove the lemon. Finally, add organic honey to taste.
- Sore throat – make a mixture of warm water, 1 tsp of salt, ½ tsp of black pepper, and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Gargle with this mixture to prevent cough and soothe sore throat.
- Stuffy nose – stimulate sneezing and unclog stuffed nose with this mixture. Its combine cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, and cumin into mortar and pestle.
- Nausea – consume one glass of warm water with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and 1 tsp of black pepper. The lemon scent will stop the feeling of nausea, while black pepper will soothe the stomach.
- Weight loss – take ¼ tsp of ground pepper, 1 tbsp. of honey, and 2 tbsp. of lemon juice and mix them in warm water. Lemon is high in polyphenols that prevent weight gain, regulate insulin levels, and speed up the metabolism.
- Nose bleeding – take a cotton ball and dip it into some lemon juice. Place it in the nostril and tilt your head to prevent blood drops in your throat and nausea. The bleeding will stop very fast.
- Tooth pain – make a mixture of ½ tsp of clove oil and ground pepper, applying it on your tooth.
- Sores – if you want to destroy bacteria and speed up the healing of sores you should make a mixture of warm water and 1 tbsp. of Himalayan pink salt, and gargle with it.
- Asthma attacks – bring some water to boil in a pot and add 10 grains of pepper, 15 basil leaves, and 2 clove buds. Let it simmer for 15 minutes, and then strain it, transferring the potion into a jar. Close it with a lid and then add organic honey in order to sweeten it. Let it cool down and consume it daily for soothing the symptoms.
- Removing gallstones – the accumulation of digestion fluids causes the formation of gallstones, leading to blocked digestion and pain. The gallstones can be removed with the help of a surgery, but you can remove them in a natural way by mixing pepper, lemon, and olive oil in 1:1:3 ratio.